XVII century central village apartment
The house was built in the period of ‘XVIIème siècle’ and is positioned strategically just outside Flayosc’s Port de Paris, the original gate where you would leave the village on the way to Paris. This Provençal historical farm house is a family home and has been thoughtfully decorated with rustic and antique furniture to retain its cosy feel and original features, such as the stone stairs and floors, as well as original wood beams.
Positioned in the central square of the town its situated to enjoy all of the eccentricities of French village life. The Monday morning market is right outside the house, where you can buy delicious local cheese and meat, wine, olive oils, salts from the Camargue region and bread and cakes. During the summer months many musical events take place, from Jazz evenings, to Spanish guitar and local bands.
The award winning restaurants are known to locals who congregate with their extended families for lunch on weekends all year round. And if you prefer to eat at home then there is no need to cook as the local deli provides excellent ready made delicious local delicacies and for your daily bread the two French bakeries have divine patisseries and breads. There are two grocery stores, a fruit and vegetable shop as well as many other places to sit and sip a Pastis or glass of Rose in the town square, or buy your own wine and relax on the terrace watching the sun go down.
This XVII century townhouse studio comprises of: A large main room with a double bed, large sofa, small table and fitted kitchen. The other room has a shower toilet and large wash basin.
- 1 studio bedroom, 1 shower room and toilet, sleeps a maximum of 2
- Fully fitted kitchen area in main room
- One double bed
- Floor area 27 m²
- Large Sofa, small dining table
- View overlooking the central village square
- En-suite ‘rain’ shower room and toilet
- Fridge, stove, microwave, crockery and cutlery are provided
- Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, cotton linen, electricity and water included
- Washing machine
- Towels for indoor use only
- No hidden extras.
- Electric heaters for winter use
- Original ceramic ochre-coloured oxaganol tomettes tiled floors
- Pop downstairs for your coffee and breakfast, as well as delicious Plat du jour at mid-day – no need to cook at all!
- Over 8 restaurants and bars in the village just downstairs
- No smokers please
- Short term parking outside the property
- Lots of free and secure parking in village 50 meters of the house
- Toulon Airport 30 minutes
- Nearest beach 30 minutes
- Marseille 1 1/2 hours